Sims Bio

Hey everyone,

My name is Esmeralda and I am currently a senior! I am a pre-OT student, taking the Community Health route. I am relatively new to blogging, I do have facebook....but this site is a little different to  me. It will take some getting used to. A little about me, I am 28 years old and I have three kids, 10, 7, and almost 2! I also have a 5 month old pit bull puppy who is a handful!! He definitely has taken us for a whirlwind with his loads of energy! I take all of my classes online so I get to stay at home and enjoy the time I have with my kids. My future goals include becoming a pediatric OT and working with children with disabilities.

I do believe I have a good grasp on women's health and the importance of health! I am a big supporter of working out and eating healthy as a way to keep illness and disease away. I also am big on natural sources of healing, especially for my kids. The primary source of women's health for me would have to be the females in my family. I definitely think it is very important for women to put an emphasis on their health and stay on top of checks and tests that they may have to get done. It can make a big difference when a disease, such as cancer, is caught early rather than late! Good luck to everyone!!

Comments

  1. Hey Esmeralda!
    You have a beautiful family! I have three dogs, 5, 2, and the other one is 2 months old and she's gonna be like over 100 lbs whereas my other two are tiny (both under 10 lbs.), so she's definitely been an adjustment. I also agree that a healthy lifestyle is a great way to keep illness and disease away, it's definitely a great preventative measure for things like cardiovascular problems. I'm very excited to work with you more this semester, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Esmeralda,
    Congrats on getting to your senior year while being a mom to three beautiful children. I also have a puppy, he is about to be 3 months and is Chihuahua mix with Pomeranian and I have 2 German Shepherds. My source is my family as well. I rely on them for health tips and also to view their way of living. I wish you the best of luck this semester and look forward to read your future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment